Accounting Principals partnered with an excellent company in the Eastern Nassau County area. We are looking for a qualified Accounts Receivable Specialist.
This is a Perm Opportunity. Full Time. In Office.
Perform routine accounting work in the accounts receivable and credit and collection function. Secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts, resolving discrepancies.
Two years of college or equivalent
3-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience
Proficiency in MS word, excel, and recordkeeping
Detail oriented, with accurate data entry skills
Effective verbal and written communication skills
SAP experience a plus
- Manage accounts receivable portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Process and post cash transactions and receipts.
- Update daily cash tracking and reporting.
- Manage course of action to validate, analyze, reconcile and expedite the resolution of customer/sales deductions.
- Attend meetings with sales to review risk accounts; resolve deductions and charge-backs.
- Prepare various accounts receivable reports and analyses.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Experience navigating customer websites and portals needed.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed or requiredQUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
APPLY TODAY to this excellent Career Opportunity at a well known Long Island Company. Excellent Perks, Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: