A Billing Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of billing or accounts receivable experience and have a good knowledge of MS Excel. In this position, our client is looking for a candidate that can handle the technical aspects of Accounts Receivables and process a high volume of invoices.
The Billing Specialist Job responsibilities include:
- Preparing invoices in a timely manner
- Account reconciliations
- Research and reconcile customer payment history as necessary
- Process a high volume of complex invoices
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- One year of accounting experience preferred
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in a billing or invoicing position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment!
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma required
To learn more about the Billing Specialist Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: