Are you an Accounts Receivable Specialist with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment? Accounting Principals is looking for such talent for a client of ours located in the Dayton, NJ area. For this role you must have a minimum of two years of accounts receivable and collections experience. This is a very high-volume work-load so you need to have strong multi-tasking skills.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Reconciling daily bank deposit information from banking portal.
- Request, print and manage weekly aging reports to executive management
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Reconciliation of AR reports to General Ledger
- Cash Applications
- Resolve customer billing issues
- Perform all other related tasks as needed
- Two years of accounts receivable and collections experience
- Must have worked in the Real Estate industry
- Yardi Enterprise experience not required but preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Associates degree or higher in accounting is preferred.
If you are qualified for the Accounts Receivable Specialist job located in the Dayton, NJ area please contact Erica Christiansen today at (609) 452-7117. You can submit your resume directly to Erica at email@example.com.