ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE JOB in Carpentersville, IL
If you have two or more years of experience in Billing, processing payments, and Collections, we want to hear from you! This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, producing accurate work while maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Ensure all payments are applied to the proper customer accounts.
• Apply credits to appropriate customer accounts.
• Assist in preparing monthly compliance reporting for sales and receipts.
• Work with team members and customers to research and resolve discrepancies quickly
• Communicate effectively with customers and internal staff.
• Two years minimum of accounts receivable/billing experience
• Associates Degree or higher preferred but not required.
• Strong math and analytical ability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excel and ERP Systems experience required (Great Plains a bonus)
• Proficient in data entry and 10 key.
• Ability to organize and prioritize daily, weekly and monthly activities.
• Work with deadlines and work efficiently.
• Customer service oriented.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this Accounts Receivable Job www.AccountingPrincipals.com!
Please apply with your CV to: