Accounts Receivable job in Elgin, IL
Accounting Principals is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable job in Elgin, IL. Ideal candidates will have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree and able to speak both English and Spanish. The Accounts Receivable individual will be responsible for receiving payments and properly recording transactions. This is a full time opportunity and our client is looking to hire immediately!
Accounts Receivable job responsibilities:
• Receive and verify invoices and requisitions
• Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
• Manage weekly check run
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are properly posted
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
• Minimum of 2-3 related work experience
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a must
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
If you, or someone you know, may be interested in the Accounts Receivable job in Elgin, Illinois or similar accounting or finance positions in the Chicagoland area, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please apply with your CV to: