We are looking for an accounts receivable supervisor in the Plainfield area.
- Select, train, supervise, and evaluate direct report staff, including annual job description review, to ensure effective performance within the guidelines of policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and distribute billing correspondence, reports, and program related forms, including open invoice reports and AR Aging Reports to appropriate program staff.
- Review AR Aging Report to ensure follow up for payment is conducted timely on all accounts. Provide guidance to billing staff to ensure timely resolution of billing discrepancies, rejections, and non-payments on all accounts.
- Provide supervision and specific direction to billing staff and manage day-to-day activities, including billing, collections, court of claims, and cash receipts for all billing activities
- Delegate work when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Understanding of financial statements and accounting entries related to billing, revenue recognition, and Accounts Receivable.
- At least 4-6 years of billing and Accounts Receivable experience.
- At least 3-4 years of supervisory experience in billing and reimbursement.
Please apply with your CV to: