Our client, a food distribution company located in Downtown Los Angeles, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor. The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will report directly to the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for managing a team of 2-3 employees. This position will be extremely hands on with credit analysis, and collections to improve cash flow and reduce outstanding receivables.
• Oversee credit, billing and collection functions
• Review and approve the set-up of customer accounts
• Ensure that A/R aging is updated and reviewed on a weekly basis
• Create/review & secure approval for debit /credit memos for customer claims
• Handle /review disputes of customer chargebacks and related customer reconciliations
• Manage deduction approvals, write-offs and paybacks
• Work closely with other departments within accounting to ensure accounts are reconciled properly
• Monitor and apply the necessary controls to regulate the receivable assets. Initiate necessary action to insure the quality and integrity of the accounts receivable are maintained.
• Prepare and communicate financial data and documentation needed to analyze cash forecasting, chargeback analysis, bad debt and chargeback write-offs, and other reports as needed.
• Prepare forecasts, monitor and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, and quarterly).
• At least five years of experience as an Accounts Receivable Specialist
• Experience managing a staff 1-3
• Must be a strong team player
Please apply with your CV to: