An Accounts Receivable Specialist position is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will preferable have at least 6 months in an accounts receivable or cash application role.
- Process EFT and check payments
- Follow up via email on delinquencies
- Create financial reports
- Update accounting records
- 6 months or more of recent accounts receivable experience
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel
- Professional customer service skills, both written and verbal
To learn more about the Accounts Receivable Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: