Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a client of ours in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a great opportunity to work in a casual, positive environment for a well-known nonprofit organization with an excellent mission. Ideal candidate will be a recent college graduate who is eager to begin their career and learn or an individual with a couple years of AR experience.
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities:
- Receive and post payments to customer accounts
- Preparing bank deposits
- Coding and entering funds that are donated
- Reconciling accounts
- Assisting with billing and accounts payable backup
Accounts Receivable Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Accounting
- Excellent organization and communication skills
This is a fast-moving opportunity that is starting out temporary and has the potential to be hired on permanently for the right individual. If you would like to be considered, you can submit a resume at www.AccountingPrincipals.com !
Please apply with your CV to: