Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounting Principals is seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to work in Suffolk County. This is an excellent career opportunity for a qualified accounting professional.
• Researching, investigating and following up on customer account issues, including unapplied and on account payments-timely collection of accounts receivable
• Enter, review, balance and post cash receipts to customer accounts, including batches as required as this position will back up this function
• Make adjusting entries to customer accounts, as needed
• Review customer accounts
• Management of large customer accounts
• Process credit card payments
• Accounting Degree or 2-5 yrs of demonstrated accounting experience in a similar role
• Ability to perform basic math skills, using decimals to compute ratios and percentages.
• Ability to follow direction/procedures, with good analytical, problem-solving and organizations skills
• Good oral and written business communication skills
APPLY TODAY! Immediate Accounts Receivable/Collections Opportunity.
Please apply with your CV to: