Are you ready to take the next step in your career? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We are currently conducting interviews for Accounts Receivable professionals join a growing clients accounting team. The ideal candidate will have a BS in Accounting or Finance with at least 1 year of experience with Accounts Receivable. This is a contract to hire role and our client is interviewing immediately for this role.
As the Accounts Receivable Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Match invoices with approved purchase orders
- Verify accuracy of invoices
- Code invoices for all cost centers
- Resolve disputes with vendors
- Month-end closing
- Maintain vendor’s files
- Assist in annual audits
- Generate 1099 forms
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college is required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in accounting with an emphasis in accounts receivable and general ledger
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like the position for you please apply immediately with a copy of your resume in MS word. You can also check out our other accounting opportunities at www.accountingprincipals.com
Share This Job
Please apply with your CV to: