Are you an Accounts Receivable professional with Business to Business collections experience? If so, we are currently hiring for an A/R Specialist for a client in Chicago. This position will be responsible for ensuring the receiving of payment for services offered. This position requires 3+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable.
What you will be doing as an Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Reconciling accounts to ensure A/R balances
- Conducting business to business collections
- Sorting documents such as cash receipts and tenant billing
- Coding data for input to financial data processing system
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, follow up on and facilitate the timely resolution of collection matters.
- Recording changes, refunds, payment reversals, and tenant credit applications.
- Assisting in the preparation of invoices, account statements, reports, and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Reconciling any report discrepancies in a timely manner
You are the perfect person if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of business to business collections experience
- An associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and research skills, solid attention to detail, high accuracy, problem solving and decision-making
Please apply with your CV to: