Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist – Lincolnshire, IL
An established pharmaceutical manufacturing company in the Lincolnshire area is actively interviewing for a Sr. Accounts Receivable professional for this newly created position. The role will involve all aspects of receivables. Applicants must have a minimum of two years of accounts receivable experience to be considered. Work for a company that is known to be a great place to work! Competitive pay is offered based on experience.
- Works with Accounting Manager collecting past due accounts
- Investigates circumstances of non-payment
- Resolves discrepancies to expedite payments
- Communicates with customer reconciles statements and resolves discrepancies
- Ensures all customers' credits are refunded to the company relating to debit memos
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Processes monthly credit card statements
- 2+ years of well-rounded receivables experience (preferably credit/collection/cash application)
- Must have ERP experience (JDEdwards preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
If you are interested in the Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist position in Lincolnshire, IL, we want to hear from you! Please click the yellow "apply with us" button to apply now or go to www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out additional opportunities.
Please apply with your CV to: