We are actively seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a job opening in Sacramento, CA. This position offers a great opportunity to work with a fun, tight-knit, growing team and is a long-term job. . The position is open due to our firm growing and our accounting needs along with it! Please thoroughly read the job Responsibilities and Requirements sections below before applying. If this job sound right for you, please reach out right away!
• Process accounts and incoming payments
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Communicate directly with clients and vendors regarding outstanding invoices
• Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk, accounts receivable manager or accountant (3+ years)
• Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
• Inventory accounting experience a must
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
• Proficiency in the MS Office suite, specifically Excel
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Please send your resume directly to Andrew Walsh at Andrew.Walsh@accountingprincipals.com if you are interested in the Accounts Receivable job in Sacramento or apply directly to this posting. Interviews currently being held in our Sacramento Office. You can see our other current job openings at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: