Accounting Principals is actively recruiting for a Accounts Receivable Specialist that is seeking a full-time job position with a well-established manufacturing company in the Phoenix area. This is a great contract to hire role that offers a great opportunity to work with a goal-oriented team!
If your skillset fits what our client is looking for reach out to us today!
Feel free to connect with our Talent Attraction Specalist, firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
• Prepare and mail all monthly statements and daily invoices to customers.
• Reconcile customer accounts & general ledgers for accuracy.
• Review & process credit applications for potential customers.
• Process & apply daily deposits from, ACHs, checks, credit cards and lockbox.
• Process lien releases as requested from customers.
• Prepare and maintain monthly AR aging reports.
Strong attention to detail
Highly Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
Three years of related Experience
Full Time, Temp to Hire
8:00AM-5:00PM, 40 hours per week
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: