Accounting Principals is assisting a Chesapeake, VA client in its search for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. In this role, you will handle the company's billing by working with Project Managers to generate and send out invoices to clients according to specific deadlines. To be successful in this role, you must possess a positive attitude, the willingness to take initiative, a strong work ethic, and a drive for excellence and who works well with others and has professional customer interaction skills.
Your duties and responsibilities for this Accounts Receivable Specialist job include:
- Make collection calls for past due accounts
- Prepare and process bank deposits
- Process credit card payments
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Post payments to the accounting system
- Process subcontractor payables and other assigned vendor payables
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college courses preferred but not required
- One to Three years experience in accounts receivable preferably in construction field
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Able to work extended hours when necessary, nights and weekends when necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have neat and professional appearance
- Must have professional attitude and be reliable
- Must have strong work ethic
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Chesapeake, VA or any other Accounting and Finance opportunities, please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Follow Us on Facebook:
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance the needs of our clients and candidates with the right solutions enables us to make the right fit and achieve success.
Please apply with your CV to: