Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist seeking a new opportunity with an established and stable company? Accounting Principals has a contract to hire role for an Accounts Receivable Specialist working with a well-known distribution company in the Fort Worth area. If you are fast, accurate and cash applications is your thing, we have a client ready to hire and make you part of this wonderful company culture and team.
See the desired qualifications below and apply with us!
· Post cash and checks to customer accounts as needed to maintain incoming cash flow
· Applies branch payments for assigned area.
· Retrieves and returns calls and emails from branch, routes and customers daily.
· Research unapplied cash, chargebacks, over and short payments.
· Research and provide documents required for customer refund requests.
· Run, research and process open obligations reports for assigned area.
· Responsible for data entry of customer payments, organizing the file, and managing the payment receipts.
· Assists customers and corporate branches with payment information.
· Assists with the investigations of payments.
· Responsible for the processing of cash receipts.
1+ years of Accounts Receivable and payment posting experience preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience in data entry 8000ksph or at least 35 wpm.
Good communication and customer service skills.
Attention to detail and strong accuracy.
Ability to be a team player and have a positive work attitude.
If you would like to learn more about the Accounts Receivable payment posting role we have here in Fort Worth, please click “Apply Now”. If you are interested in other opportunities, please visit our site at
www.accountingprincipals.com to apply or pursue other available opportunities with us.
Follow us on Twitter @AcctPrincplsDFW.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: