Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist
Accounting Principals is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist with 3-5 years of experience for a long-term consulting opportunity in a growing company in north Raleigh, NC. This position could allow for the potential to grow in the role or into other accounting roles in the company.
The candidate we are looking for has at least 3 years of AR experience, has cash applications experience, be able to to communicate effectively with clients on the phone and by written communication.
- Review invoices for accuracy and verify pricing
- Prepare sales and renewal invoices for clients
- Manage collections process for past due accounts and contact customers as needed
- Work with all departments regarding Collections
- Partner with Client Services & Project Services to ensure timely billing
- Correspond with Clients to request, receive and update tax exemption certificates
- Research & process customer inquiries & documentation requests
- Research and resolve outstanding issues to completion
- Process customer forms such as W-9, vendor applications, vouchers, purchase orders, etc.
- Process daily lockbox deposits and EFT/ACH payments
- 3-5 years of customer service, collections, and/or AR experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent typing skills
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
Employment Type: Contract, possible contract-to-hire
Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week, some overtime if desired
To learn more about this opening, please submit an application and current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website.
Please apply with your CV to: