Accounting Principals is partnering with a growing manufacturing company to identify an individual for a contract Accounts Receivable Specialist position in Central, CA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of six months of accounting clerk experience. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in an accounting department
In the Accounts Receivable Specialist role, you will be responsible for entering accounts receivable and accounts payable data into accounting system and maintaining accounting files.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the accounting department with invoice entry
- Answer accounts receivable calls
- Submit cash deposits
- Enter accounts receivable manual adjustments
- Post incoming payments
- Maintain accounting files
- Minimum of six months of accounting experience
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Great Plains preferred
- Strong customer service skills
If you’re interested in this position and feel as though your prior experience makes you qualified for this Accounts Receivable Specialist position in central San Diego, CA then apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: