Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounting Principals is hiring an Accounts Receivable specialist for a well-established local company in Puyallup, WA! This AR Specialist will be responsible for handling processing payments, invoicing and reconciliations. This company is looking the right candidate who will have strong data entry skills and could convert to a permanent employee based on performance! If you are looking to apply your Accounts Receivable experience and grow with an amazing company’s Accounting department, apply with us today.
- Posting incoming payments and creating invoices to send out.
- Running aged accounts report and determining payment schedules.
- Handling vendor maintenance duties and obtaining W-9 forms.
- Processing reconciliations and assist with reporting duties.
- Analyzing accounts and retrieving documentation from multiple systems.
- Further Accounting duties and cross train as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficient in 10-key and alphanumeric data entry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and team-player attitude.
Full Time, direct hire.
Full time, 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
For consideration, please submit the most updated copy of your resume or send us an email to April.Lai@AccountingPrincipals.com
Feel free to browse our website for more opportunities. We look forward to receiving your resume and working with you in your job search!
Please apply with your CV to: