Accounts Receivable Specialist role available in Rosemont, IL! Work for one of Chicagoland's largest employers with a reputation of being a great place to work! Immediate role for an A/R Specialist available to support and assist the Accounts Receivable team
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable cash application and collections activity for assigned regions
- Analyze outstanding invoice aging report and action as appropriate.
- Provide Management with Aging Reports and planned action to recover outstanding balances
- Customer relationship management by providing world-class customer support and partnership to customers (business owners) to secure payment and/or resolve billing issues. Manage Past Due accounts in strict compliance with Company Credit Policy.
- Coordinate the timely ownership transfer of Customer Stores and banking changes between legal entities
- Assist team members within Account Receivable in day to day activities
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Must possess professional demeanor and outstanding customer service and verbal/written communication skills
- 3+ years of proven analytical experience with A/R Aging reports and demonstrated improvement in aging metrics
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently and as a member of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. 3+ years experience using Excel VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables to create reports for internal distribution
If you are interested in this A/R Specialist, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: