Are you looking to grow your career in accounting? Accounting Principals has partnered up with a growing service technology services company that is looking to add an Accounts Receivable Specialist to their team! This is a contract to hire opportunity located on the east side of downtown Indianapolis. This individual will be responsible for processing and summarizing company’s incoming cash transactions.
- Processes daily deposits and posts payments to customer accounts; responsible for tracking activity per day (checks, calls, invoices)
- Produces cash transaction posting reports and balances A/R daily
- Generates and prints daily invoices
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Responsible for monitoring credit holds; reconciles credit card payment activities monthly
- Actively participates in monthly Collections meetings and works with others in Collections to maximize company results
- Assists with billing needs
- Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting preferred or an associates degree with three to five years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you meet the above qualifications, for the Accounts Receivable Specialist please Apply Now!