Accounting Principals is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist who has had a heavy concentration of their experience in Business to Business Collections. This role is located on the north side of Indianapolis with an exciting client that fosters team growth. This Accounts Receivable Specialist will focus a lot of their attention on the Collections aspect of the role and needs to have exceptional Microsoft Excel Skills. If you or someone you know is interested in this Accounts Receivable job, keep reading to learn how to apply!
- Must have high proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access to run reports and process commissions to our sales representatives.
- Proficient and professional on collection calls & other forms of correspondence with customers.
- Review status of delinquent accounts, monitor trends, and report issues to Manager.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement in processes to improve efficiency of the position.
- Prepare and mail letters and notices on delinquent accounts
- Assist with customer rebates and deduction management
- Work with accounting and other departments to resolve past due amounts on customer accounts that require special handling
- Mail invoices
- Create and apply credit memos
- A working knowledge of accounting with a focus on receivables
- A degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Minimally 2 years experience in a relevant position
- Have a clear working knowledge of the Fair Debt Collection Act, the Consumer Credit Collection Act and state and federal laws applying to collection activities
If you are interested in this contract to hire Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Indianapolis, IN or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com