Accounting Principals is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist looking to take the next step up in his/her career and work in a dynamic fast paced setting. This upcoming role is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys customer interaction and a challenging position where you will have goals to achieve contributing to your success. You should possess strong Excel skills to be considered for this position. Temp to hire opportunity offering full benefits package upon going perm. Pay up to $15/hr.
• Following up on outstanding account balances
• Perform monthly accounting close functions relating to accounts receivable & collections
• Responsible for follow up with external customers
• Customer invoicing corrections if needed
• Perform both daily and monthly reconciliations on general ledger/back office accounts
• Assist in special projects and analysis as requested
• Fundamental understanding of accounting principles and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
• Intermediate Excel Skills required
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with working on aging reports
To be considered for this future Accounts Receivable/Collections Job in Knoxville, please apply at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: