Accounts Receivable Specialist- San Francisco, CA
Are you looking for more accounting experience at a property management company? Would you like to work with a company known for renovating historic buildings to beautiful homes? Do you want to work for an office located in downtown San Francisco, that has an environment that’s known to be friendly, welcoming, and resourceful? You’re in luck, we have the perfect position for you! Our client is seeking for a proactive Accounts Receivable specialist to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate must be reliable, efficient, and self-motivated. Your responsibilities will include processing invoices and client payments. If this is the type of company and position you’ve been looking for, apply today!
- Process billings and invoices
- Execute internal controls
- Maintain clientele relationship and respond to inquiries
- Prepare statements, invoices, and expenses to the GL account
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed
- 2-3 years of Accounting and Finance experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- Must be a natural leader with great attention to detail
- Strong communication, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
If you feel that this position is a match for you, please submit your resume today! For more open positions, visit the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. Thank you for taking the time to explore this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**