Accounts Receivable Job in Louisville, KY
Accounting Principals has an Accounts Receivable job in the Louisville area. The Accounts Receivable Specialist should have at least three to five years of experience in a high volume and fast pace work environment. This role will be responsible for posting payments, credits, and adjustments. This is a contract to hire role. Our client is looking to hire quickly!
Accounts Receivable Job Responsibilities:
- Run and review aging reports
- Resolve account discrepancies
- Generate customer statements
- Prepare bank deposits
- Post payments
- Review and contact customers with past due accounts
- Associates Degree
- At least three to five years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using an ERP system
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in the Accounts Receivable job in the Louisville, KY area, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com right away!