Accounts Receivable Specialist Job |
Looking for a dynamic and action and detailed oriented Accounts Receivable Specialist to join a well-established company. This is a great temporary-to-hire opportunity to showcase your talents and reach your professional goals.
As an Account Receivable Specialist, you will be accountable for paying invoices, scheduling and preparing disbursements, computing charges and refunds and assisting with other duties.
Salary ranges from $17-$20 an hour with solid benefits. Salary range is dependent on experience.
Primary Responsibilities for Role:
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating and analyzing documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments
- Performs data entry of clients invoices, credits and payments.
- Knowledge of aging analysis
- Handling cash receipts applications
- Prepares invoices and manages billing accounts
- Reconcile accounts receivables to general ledger
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1-3 years of accounts receivables experience
- Software: ERP Programs such as Oracle, SAP, Great Plains, and/or JD Edwards
- Intermediate in Excel
- Math and analytical skills
- Solid interpersonal communication and administrative writing skills
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears to perform different activities
- Proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, apply as well as email your resume to Jennifer.Boulahoud@accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: