Specialty practice is looking to fill an Accounts Receivable Job to handle medical billing collections, located in Princeton, NJ area. To be considered you must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in billing and AR collections.
Accounts Receivable Job Responsibilities:
- Set patient accounts up on a monthly payment plan.
- Communication with patients regarding payments on account
- Daily submissions for any available grant/foundation/co-pay card assistance for the patient.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum two (2) years combined medical billing and payment experience required
- Demonstrate knowledge of state, federal, and third party claims processing required
- Demonstrate knowledge of state & federal collections guidelines
This is not an entry level position; applicants must be able to handle all aspects of a billing/revenue cycle. Medical billing certification is a plus. If you are qualified for the Accounts Receivable Job located in Princeton, NJ area please contact Erica Christiansen at (609) 452-7117. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.