Are you in need of a challenging and rewarding environment that will take your accounts receivable skills to the next level? If you have experience working with billing clients, business to business collections and cash application, we want you to apply immediately for an Accounts Receivable Specialist role located in Waukesha, WI. In order to be considered for the position, you must have one to two years’ experience working with accounting or specifically accounts receivable.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk you will be responsible for…
- Work with sales team to accurately and timely prepare merchant invoice
- Resolve billing issues and other client related issues (i.e. underpayment inquiries)
- Send statements to outstanding customers
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Interact with departments to ensure timely processing and accurate accounting.
- Prepare month-end accounts receivable reports.
- Maintain accurate aging reports
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Assist team in general accounting projects (bank reconciliations, etc.)
• 1-2 years high volume corporate collections experience
• Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
• Experience using Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Can balance a commitment to quality customer service with being firm about overdue receivables
• Strong attention to detail and very organized
• Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
If you enjoy staying busy with a position that will sharpen your skills in accounting, look no further than this exceptional Accounts Receivable Specialist opening in Waukesha, WI. Apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: