Account Receivables Specialist job available in Sacramento, CA
We have partnered with a very well established engineering firm in hopes of finding a qualified candidate to take on the role of Account Receivables Specialist. This person will be responsible for ensuring customers adhere to credit policies and pay terms and identifying and resolving disputes. The ideal candidate will be self motivated, able to effectively communicate and be results driven.
• Collecting monies and closing work order tickets
• Running monthly AR statements
• Identify and resolve customer issues that may be preventing them from timely payment
• Reaching out to collect on past due accounts, setting up payment arrangements as needed
• Maintain orderly and detailed documentation on all accounts and collection efforts
• Maintain excellent relationships with vendors and clients
• 2+ years of experience working in professional office - preferably in AR capacity
• AR collection experience
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred but not required
We are looking to fill the position soon. Please go to www.accountingprincipals.com to be considered for all our openings. Thank you.