Accounts Receivable Specialist Job in Seattle, WA
We are looking for a rock star Accounts Receivable Specialist to join a team that is growing and going through a lot of changes! You will get to be part of a software implementation and will get to help create more efficient processes in the department. You will need to be comfortable being a sole contributor and managing the accounts receivable duties for one of the subsidiaries in the company. You will be trained and will have another colleague in the department as a resource who is handling the other subsidiary. Majority of your duties include posting payments, managing the aging report, and bank account reconciliations. You will get to work with a company that is in a cool industry with lots of perks! Also, you will gain some strong experience to add to your resume and add to your upward career trajectory.
- Posting payments and cash receipts to the correct accounts
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Following up on missing payments or past due accounts if needed
- Assisting with the credit application process and establishing credit limits
- Additional duties as needed
- Over two years of accounts receivable or accounting experience preferred
- Ability to work independently but communicate well with the accounting team
- Flexible and comfortable in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Experience on different accounting ERP software systems would be helpful
If you are interested in this direct hire Accounts Receivable Specialist job, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: