Accounts Receivable Specialist job in North Miami, FL
A great company has an Accounts Receivable Specialist job in North Miami, Florida, and is looking to start someone as soon as possible. This position is ideal for you if you have 3 years of billing experience. Additionally, all candidates must have strong Microsoft Excel skills, as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field in order to be considered for the position. If you are interested in working for a company that can offer you growth and stability, then this would be a great opportunity for you!
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Associates’s Degree in Accounting or other related field
• Must have 3 years of AR/Billing experience
• Intermediate Excel – V lookups and pivot tables
If you are interested in the Accounts Receivable Specialist Job in North Miami Florida please send a word formatted resume to Patrice.Biggs@accountingprincipals.com or apply online at accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: