Accounting Principals is assisting a growing Chesapeake client in its search for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. In this role, you will work directly with the Credit Manager in managing company risk and ensure company receives payment for services. This is full-time position has a starting rate of $15.97 to $17 an hour on experience.
Your duties and responsibilities for this Accounts Receivable Specialist position include:
- Process daily Cash Summary Sheets
- Post payments to the customers' accounts
- Update the daily deposit log
- Send out customer invoice copies as requested
- Respond to customer account inquiries
- Assist in answering credit calls
- Prepare for quarterly and year end audits
- Print and prepare customers' monthly receivable statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook;
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in Cash Application
- Team oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to research and resolve payment discrepancies while preserving customer relationships
- Strong work ethic and Knowledge of accounting.
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Chesapeake, VA or any other Accounting and Finance opportunities, please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Follow Us on Facebook:
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance the needs of our clients and candidates with the right solutions enables us to make the right fit and achieve success.