An Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Arlington, VA is available with a small organization. Qualified candidates should possess a High School diploma as well as experience with Accounts Receivable. In this role, you will be responsible for resolving member billing issues, recording checks received in the mail, entering charges into software program, ordering supplies, and performing other duties as required. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your strong ability to multitask and your meticulous attention to detail. This is great chance to get your foot in the door in an accounting role and there are opportunities to grow!
Accounts Receivable Specialist job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Resolve member billing issues
• Record checks received in the mail
• Enter charges into the software program
• Order supplies
• Perform other duties as required
• High School diploma
• Accounts receivable experience
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Proficient in MS Office Suite specifically Excel
• Meticulous attention to detail
If you are interested in the Accounts Receivable job in Arlington, VA or additional opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com and apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: