Accounts Receivable Specialist Job | Brea
Looking for a thorough and comprehensive Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist to assist in managing day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. Salary range is dependent on experience.
Primary Responsibilities for Role:
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating and analyzing documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments
- Experience with Chargebacks
- Research and correct any variances found on accounts.
- Provide timely, reliable, and accurate reporting
- Maintain accurate general ledger and research payment discrepancies
- Performs data entry of clients invoices, credits and payments.
- Maintain financial historical records by filing accounting documents and record keeping requirements
- Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls
- Prepares invoices and manages billing accounts
- Verify accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Minimal collection calls
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3-5 years of accounts receivables experience
- Intermediate Excel
- Results oriented and strives for continuous improvement and thinks outside the box for solutions
- Solid team player with strong interpersonal communication and able to follow instructions and training
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Adaptable, independent individual with the ability to shift gears
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe your skills and experience match this job opportunity, apply and email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please apply with your CV to: