Our client is in search of a reliable Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their accounting team. The successful candidate will relish the process of tracking invoices and resolving accounts for our customers. She or he should be extremely detail-oriented and a team player. We need someone who can work with the accounting team to ensure that our books are always up-to-date and accurate so that we can make effective decisions about the business.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist your responsibilities would include:
• Posting daily deposits by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Prepare month end closing reports (Sales, Returns, Roll forwards, Debit memos)
• Engage management over any Accounts Receivable problems encountered
• Access vendor portals to obtain chargeback information
• Application of adjustments to open return credits and differences to accrual
• Maintain account ledgers
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field 2+ years' experience in Accounts Receivable
• Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
• Familiarity with accounting software programs Industry experience desired
If you are detail oriented, we would love for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Brown Deer, WI.
Please apply with your CV to: