Accounts Receivable Specialist job available in West Sacramento, CA
We are working with a leader in workflow solutions and automation looking to add an Accounts Receivable Specialist to their team in West Sacramento. This organization is represented nationwide and offers stability and professional growth for key players.
This person will be responsible for identifying customer payment trends, cause of payment issues and takes appropriate steps to resolve issues This person will interact with Sales, Customer Service and Field Service staff to ensure the flow of order to cash receipt is shortened.
- Generate invoices to send to clients, follow up to ensure receipt
- Manage ageing reports to initiate collection efforts
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address their past due balance
- Resolves customer disputes, billing errors and negotiate solutions.
- Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates collections or disputes resolution process
- Create accounts receivable invoices and credits as required
- Prepare month end reports and journal entries as required.
- Post payments received and reconcile to ensure any remaining balance is invoiced
- Associates Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- 2+ years of prior Accounts Receivable processing and collection experience
- Ability to successfully drive results while balancing multiple priorities and tasks
- Knowledge of clerical accounting principles and practices, general office procedures, and basic math principals
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
Candidates who meet the above requirements are urged to apply immediately! The Accounts Receivable Specialist job available in West Sacramento will not be available long, you are also welcome to visit us at www.accountingprincipals.com to view all other open positions.
Please apply with your CV to: