Accounts Receivable Specialist job available in Roseville, CA
Searching experienced Accounts Receivable Specialists to help fill an immediate need for our client in Roseville, CA. Our client is rapidly growing and is eager to find an experienced person who can come in and hit the floor running and with minimal training.
- Make collection calls and emails on past due and current invoices on the aging.
- Access accounts for hold release requests, make phone calls or emails if necessary.
- Research and reconcile leasing accounts. Contact leasing companies or the contracts department depending on the action that needs taken.
- Address returned invoices or statements.
- Review credit applications for completion and note the accounts.
- Applications of credit invoices to invoices (Adjustments)
- Run credit cards for all customers calling in as well as monthly CC authorization customers.
- Monitor the aging daily for issues, past due invoices, etc.
- Weekly every Monday go thru the aging to place accounts on hold or remove holds based on the funding from the previous week.
- Other duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- 2+ years of Customer Service &/or clerical billing experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point ), Windows operating software, basic Internet searching
- 10 Key &/or calculator, and office equipment ( copier/printer, multi-line phones ).
- Ability to Multi-task, Friendly Disposition, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving
- Must work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to maintain a positive work environment, and exhibit cooperative behavior.
Qualified candidates are urged to apply, you can also visit us as www.accountingprincipals.com to view all other open positions.
Please apply with your CV to: