Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager to add to their team. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, a forward thinker and have experience managing others. Join the team with this fast growing innovative company today!
- Directs and manages accounts receivable function (AR) including claims and revenue protection.
- Responsible for achieving established performance metrics and targets.
- Supervises employees including selecting or recommending selection, training, assigning and evaluating work, counseling, disciplining, and/or terminating or recommending termination.
- Evaluates and resolves complex payor stations.
- Identifies, recommends and administers policies and procedures to ensure overall efficiency and productivity within parameters of Commission guidelines.
- Develops and maintains task descriptions and work flow for all billing and AR functions in accordance with high standards of internal control and maximum efficiency.
- Researches and recommends improvements in AR.
- Works directly with external auditors and is responsible for conducting internal audits of department operations.
- Communicates with other to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of interdepartmental operations.
- Develops new ideas resulting in major improvements to existing methods, services, processes and/or procedures.
- Identifies opportunities for the development and implantation of new solutions or exceed customer/patient’s needs.
- Prepares and presents verbal, written and other operational, analytical and statistical reports as requested.
- Prepares special reports as needed
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Project Management as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
- Prior experience in Medical A/R Management minimum of 4-5 years.
Submit your resume today for the Accounts Receivable Manager job in Louisville, KY by clicking "apply" above!
Please apply with your CV to: