Are you the type of accounting professional that likes to wear many hats and improve processes? If so, please keep reading! Accounting Principals is working with a growing healthcare company to fill a full-time Accounts Receivable Lead job in Shaker Heights, OH. If selected for this position, you will have the chance to work with a small family oriented team that values a work/life balance and professional development.
Daily and Essential Responsibilities include:
- Maintain up-to-date daily census reconciles with admissions– maintaining clean accounts receivable aging reports
- Medicaid Applications processes and enrollments
- Collections, Cash Posting
- Review all billings monthly and coordinate ancillary services and Triple Check with appropriate departments ensuring all billings are correct before sending to outside billing company for processing
- Complete monthly accounts receivable close in accounting system
- Review admissions and discharges in system weekly to ensure complete/accurate census.
- Coordinate the Medicaid pending/new application process from beginning to end. Work closely with families/residents to ensure all data is collected and sent to Medicaid timely. Work closely with Cuyahoga County to ensure applications are being reviewed and approved timely, renewals and all Medicaid issues processed timely.
- Process 9401s and levels for Medicaid residents.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follow up promptly.
- Initiate collection efforts and update notes in the system. Also, send outstanding balances to outside Collection Company as needed.
- Maintain an accurate aging report for Gardens, Assisted Living, and Overlook and follow-up on any items to maintain clean aging.
- Research and process charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer relations with a positive attitude and sense of ownership
- Diligence with work responsibilities is a must
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two year college/technical school
- Two to three (2-3) years of Medicare or Medicaid billing
- Billing experience in long term care preferred
- Certified medical Billing is preferred
Employment: Full-time, Direct Hire
Work Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm, 40 hours per week (flexible with earlier or later start time)
If this Accounts Receivable Lead sounds well-suited to your background – apply today for immediate consideration! Not quite sure what you are looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website.
Please apply with your CV to: