Accounts Receivable Lead Job in Tukwila, WA
Are you a natural leader and looking for an opportunity to help manage a team? A company that is growing is looking to add this role to the team to see if it could be a good long-term solution. You will learn the processes in the department first and once you are comfortable, you would take on more of a leadership role while still helping with the work. A majority of your job duties will include posting payments, researching accounts, and updating client reports. Once you are trained on the system, you will be monitoring metrics, training new employees, and dividing workloads. If you have at least two years of accounting experience and have the personality or proven track record to manage or lead a team, you could be a good fit. Most of the team works an early schedule, so it is preferred that you are comfortable starting your day early. Exceptional communication skills are required and a level of maturity is needed when leading this team. This is a temporary to hire that will offer competitive benefits on the permanent side.
- Posting client payments to the correct account
- Updating aging reports and client information
- Researching accounts
- Reconciliations of statements
- Training new team members
- Managing the workload in the department
- Additional duties will be layered on as you become familiar in the department
- At least two years of accounting experience
- Proven experience in a leadership role would be helpful
- Professional communication and leadership skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and changing environment
Are you looking for an opportunity to move into a leadership role on an accounting team? If so, please apply now and submit your resume for consideration. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: