Accounts Receivable Job in Louisville, KY
Accounting Principals has an accounts receivable job in the Louisville area. The Accounts Receivable Specialist should have at least five years of experience in a high-volume environment. This role will be responsible for posting payment transactions. This is a contract role. Our client is looking to hire quickly!
Accounts Receivable Job Responsibilities:
- Reconcile aging reports and general ledger accounts
- Research and resolve account discrepancies
- Generate invoices for customers
- Prepare bank deposits
- Review and contact customers with past due accounts
- Post payments to customer accounts
- High School Diploma
- At least two years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using an ERP system
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in the Accounts Receivable job in the Louisville area, please click "apply with us" above. For additional opportunity please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/ right away!