Accounting Principals has an Accounts Receivable job in the Louisville, KY area. The Accounts Receivable Specialist should have at least three years of experience in a high volume and fast pace work environment. This role will be responsible for posting payments, credits, and adjustments. This is a contract to hire role with room for growth! Our client is looking to hire quickly!
Accounts Receivable Job Responsibilities:
- Post and record payments, invoices, and credit memos
- Research and resolve account discrepancies
- Prepare and send customer statements
- Bank reconciliation of multiple accounts
- Assist in the collection of past due accounts
- Associates Degree
- At least three years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using an ERP system
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in the Accounts Receivable job in the Louisville, KY area, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/ right away!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled