Do you want to work for a dynamic company in a beautiful office? We are seeking a bright individual for an accounts receivable position in Downtown Portland with a well-established health company. You would perform everything from accounts payable, to accounts receivable, to month-end closings for this position. Additionally, the collaborative team, great pay, and dynamic work environment makes this place the dream job you’ve always wanted!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Using Excel, ERP system, and other systems to complete billing
- Establish month-to-month tasks with billing, accounts payable, and closings
- Proactively look for items needing to be completed in the accounting department
- Perform research of a A/R issues that impact customer invoices
- Process credit and debit memos and adjustments
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to identify and reconcile issues
- 1+ years of blended accounting experience
- Strong Excel experience with Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, and sumif statements
- Accounting processes for debit and credit knowledge
- Experience with ERP Systems, or the ability to learn systems well
- Experience with cash application
- Willingness to be proactive and take initiative
Please click Apply With Us to be considered for this opportunity! Please apply with a copy of your resume (ideally in Word format), or you may email email@example.com directly.