Great opportunity for available for an Accounts Receivable clerk who is looking for stability and friendly environment. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of accounts receivable experience working with medium to large size company. This is the right opportunity for you if you are detailed oriented, analytical and a self-motivated.
- Maintain customer accounts receivable records
- Process daily cash applications and credit payments
- Contact customers on past due invoices
- Process customer credit applications
- Create invoices and credit memos
- Research and resolve charge back claims, short pays, and unauthorized deductions
- Reconcile accounts
- Respond to customer inquiries
- A minimum of 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience working with an ERP software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be organized and deadline driven
If this position sounds like you, then click to apply today! For immediate consideration apply today at www.accountingrincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: