Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual for a contract to hire Accounts Receivable Coordinator job in downtown Chicago, IL. You must have a minimum of three years’ accounts receivable and reconciliations experience. This is an opportunity to grow and contribute to a growing team and company!
Accounts Receivable Job Responsibilities:
- Post incoming payments to coordinating accounts
- Participate in month-end close as it relates to month-end close
- Audit and reconcile billing and AR data
- Invoice customers to ensure payments are received in a timely manner
- Follow up with clients to resolve accounts receivable issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Three or more years’ experience in an accounts receivable role
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral skills
If you are interested in this contract to hire Accounts Receivable Coordinator job in downtown Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: