Immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This role as A/R Coordinator is located at the corporate offices in Buffalo Grove, IL. This privately held company has been in business for more than 25 years and is experiencing strong growth every year. This role offers the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
• Processing customer refunds and entering information into accounting ERP system
• Issue debits and credit adjustments to customers
• Resolve freight claims
• Responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues
• Generate weekly reports for the department
• 2+ years of A/R experience
• Intermediate Excel
• Detail-oriented with customer service focus
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable position, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: