An Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job in Walker, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in a billing or invoicing position and have a fluent knowledge of MS Excel. In this position, our client is looking for a candidate that can handle the technical aspects of Accounts Receivables and process a high volume of invoices.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job responsibilities include:
- Manage all collections and cash applications.
- Research and resolve all invoice discrepancies.
- Prepare invoice and rebate documentation for payment.
- Reconcile all monthly purchase invoices
- Maintain all Accounts Receivable records – preparing AR journal entries.
- Run weekly aging receivable reports.
- Cross train to backup Accounts Payable department.
- Backup administrative team if needed.
- Other projects and duties as required.
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in a billing or invoicing position
- Intermediate understanding of MS Excel; ability to create functions and manipulate existing databases preferred!
- Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Related Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
To learn more about the Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job in Walker, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!
Please apply with your CV to: