Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job – Akron, Ohio
Our client is in search of an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join their company located in Akron Ohio. They are looking for someone with at least 2 years of previous Accounts Receivable and Credit experience. This person should be comfortable with business to business collections and preparing invoices.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job – Responsibilities include:
- Prepare invoices (high volume)
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain, review and create new customer accounts
- Perform account reconciliations to the general ledger
- Assist accounting department
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job – Qualifications include:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred but not required
- Excels in a dynamic working environment
- Business to business collections
- Previous experience with JD Edwards or SAP is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Knowledgeable and experience within Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups)
This company is looking to make a move fast. If you feel you would be the perfect fit for this Accounts Receivable Coordinator opportunity in Akron Ohio, please email your resume in a word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration and assistance.