We are looking for a qualified candidate to work in the Accounts Receivable Department as an Accounts Receivable Representative. This is an excellent career opportunity!! Full Time Days.
This position is responsible for contract billing and collections, maintaining accurate financial reports, and settling customer accounts. This position will work with clients and Project Managers to resolve billing issues and facilitate timely payment.
- Review and prepare customer invoicing based on Project Manager direction
- Submit billing to customers via email, paper mail, or online portal as required
- Track billing approval status and maintain updated reporting on expected payment dates
- Initiate contact with customers and Project Managers to reconcile billing errors or disputes
- Provide weekly updates during department meetings for any delinquent accounts
- Regular communication with finance department to provide updated collection and cash flow estimates
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable and Collections Preferred
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, verbal, written, and communications skills
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed
- Must be able to work on a team, with various partners from start to finish
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (particularly Excel) required. Experience with Viewpoint preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business related field.
APPLY TODAY!! Excellent Opportunity.
Must be proficient in MS Excel. (pivot tables, v-lookups..)
Please apply with your CV to: